You might need to get a report of the users registered in Telescope. There is no available option in TSAdmin to achieve this, however, you can generate this report by following the process in this article. OnDemand customers should raise a support ticket for assistance with similar requests.
- Information about the hosted environments of our customers is available on this page.
- Access credentials for the instances can be obtained by raising a Task(Type: Task) on the ACLTOPS page requesting access to NorthPlains Production AD.
Steps To Export
<supportagent>Agents should perform the following steps on the database of the customer by connecting with the SSMS tool mentioned above.</supportagent>
- Determine the fields that you want to add to your report. Please check the available fields below.
Field name Description user_name The login name for a given user member_of The group name that the user belongs to The email address that is registered for the user fname The first name of the user lname The last name of the user date_created The date that the user was registered in Telescope
- Connect to the database with SQL Server Management Studio.
- Run the following query by replacing the <fields_list> section with your desired fields.
WHERE member_of IS NOT NULL;Separate the fields with a comma and space. Please see the following example where the user_name, email, fname, lname, and member_of fields are selected.
WHERE member_of IS NOT NULL;
The query generates an output as follows (based on another example):
If you prefer, you can export a result as a CSV file by following the procedure below.
- Right-click on the result.
- Select Save Results As.
- Select the save location.
- Enter the File Name.
- Click Save.
Please sign in to leave a comment.